Yes. Alert Logic® does support the collection of Checkpoint firewall logs. Virtual and physical log management appliances are running a 64-bit CentOS operating system, which does not have OPSEC support. The Checkpoint firewall's log collection (management servers) method is to use syslog.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate Alert Logic's Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?