There is no need for customers to back up their appliances, as the appliances will retrieve their configuration data from Alert Logic® when they are launched. All collected customer data is stored securely in Alert Logic data centers and would not be impacted by appliance loss.
Articles in this section
- Does Alert Logic use two-factor authentication for SSH access to appliances?
- How are SSH keys and certificates stored on appliances?
- How do I wipe my appliance?
- How is the security of appliances assured?
- In the event that a virtual appliance is lost, how is recovery performed?
- What are Alert Logic’s standard HTTP/HTTPS ports?
- What is a double assignment policy?
- What is the TLS ROBOT vulnerability and are Alert Logic appliances affected by it?
- When and how often does Alert Logic perform appliance and product maintenance?