There is no need for customers to back up their appliances, as the appliances will retrieve their configuration data from Alert Logic® when they are launched. All collected customer data is stored securely in Alert Logic data centers and would not be impacted by appliance loss.
Articles in this section
- Can I deploy custom IDS signatures?
- How can I access my Alert Logic appliance?
- How do I wipe my appliance?
- In the event that a virtual appliance is lost, how is recovery performed?
- What are Alert Logic’s standard HTTP/HTTPS ports?
- What is a double assignment policy?
- What is the TLS ROBOT vulnerability and are Alert Logic appliances affected by it?
- When and how often does Alert Logic perform appliance and product maintenance?
- Why do I need to tell Alert Logic when I shut down an appliance?