Yes, customers with the Alert Logic® intrusion detection system (IDS) can deploy custom IDS signatures; however, they are subject to approval. Create a ticket and submit an IDS signature to the Alert Logic Support team for review. After the team tests for quality assurance to ensure that the signature will not cause performance issues on the appliance, the custom IDS signature will be deployed.
Articles in this section
- Can I deploy custom IDS signatures?
- How can I access my Alert Logic appliance?
- How do I wipe my appliance?
- In the event that a virtual appliance is lost, how is recovery performed?
- What are Alert Logic’s standard HTTP/HTTPS ports?
- What is a double assignment policy?
- What is the TLS ROBOT vulnerability and are Alert Logic appliances affected by it?
- When and how often does Alert Logic perform appliance and product maintenance?
- Why do I need to tell Alert Logic when I shut down an appliance?