Alert Logic supports several AWS regions. The exhaustive list is available for review at the Requirements for SIEMless Threat Management for Amazon Web Services documentation page.
Articles in this section
- Can I be billed annually instead of monthly if I purchased my Alert Logic service through the AWS Marketplace?
- Do you need approval from Amazon Web Services to run vulnerability scans through Alert Logic?
- Does Alert Logic support AWS Security Hub?
- How do GuardDuty and Alert Logic work together to monitor my AWS environments?
- How do I cancel a subscription to an Alert Logic product in AWS Marketplace?
- How do I forward AWS VPC flow logs to an S3 bucket for collection?
- How do I resize an Amazon Elastic Block Store instance?
- How large can a subnet be in Amazon Web Services?
- What AWS regions does Alert Logic support?
- What changes does Cloud Insight make to my AWS environment?