Alert Logic supports several AWS regions. The exhaustive list is available for review at the Requirements for Managed Detection and Response for Amazon Web Services documentation page.
Articles in this section
- Can I be billed annually instead of monthly if I purchased my Alert Logic service through the AWS Marketplace?
- Do you need approval from Amazon Web Services to run vulnerability scans through Alert Logic?
- Does Alert Logic support AWS Security Hub?
- How do GuardDuty and Alert Logic work together to monitor my AWS environments?
- How do I cancel a subscription to an Alert Logic product in AWS Marketplace?
- How do I forward AWS VPC flow logs to an S3 bucket for collection?
- How do I resize an Amazon Elastic Block Store instance?
- How large can a subnet be in Amazon Web Services?
- What AWS regions does Alert Logic support?
- What changes does Cloud Insight make to my AWS environment?
Please sign in to leave a comment.