Alert Logic® Log Management offers two methods to identify suspicious, anomalous, and malicious behavior. The first is through our managed security services. Our teams review security and compliance-based logs and compare the activity against a pre-defined baseline of acceptable activity. If anything is seen outside of the acceptable baseline, the customer will be notified. In addition to the managed service analysis and escalation, the user can leverage correlation rules that specifically assist in identifying malicious activity. While correlation rules are specifically defined by the user, Alert Logic provides support guidance to assist in the creation of these rules.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?