The Alert Logic® Log Manager™ on-premise architecture is limited to one or all of the following: agent, physical appliance, virtual appliance, and remote collector. The intent of this deployment model is to limit the footprint and resource load associated with the deployment. Due to the Security-as-a-Service delivery model, most of the scalability requirements reside at the Alert Logic redundant data grids. With mature processes, procedures, and capability planning, the scalability of the Log Manager solution is limitless.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?