Duplicate alerts can be removed or minimized by setting correlation rules, which can alert you based on a desired threshold of occurrence. For example, alert once every 20 incidents or once every 60 minutes. You can also create a ticket with Alert Logic Support to define your escalation preferences.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?