Two-factor authentication is used for VPN access to the jump host that is used to access the appliances, which is only accessible by Alert Logic authorized personnel. The jump host then uses private keys to access appliances. The connection is encrypted over 128 AES SSH.
Articles in this section
- Does Alert Logic use two-factor authentication for SSH access to appliances?
- How are SSH keys and certificates stored on appliances?
- How do I wipe my appliance?
- How is the security of appliances assured?
- In the event that a virtual appliance is lost, how is recovery performed?
- What are Alert Logic’s standard HTTP/HTTPS ports?
- What is a double assignment policy?
- What is the TLS ROBOT vulnerability and are Alert Logic appliances affected by it?
- When and how often does Alert Logic perform appliance and product maintenance?
Hi Venugopal Yalla - Did you have a question you need assistance with?
Please sign in to leave a comment.