The normalization process is based on parsers created to extract all relevant information out of a raw log file. There are currently over 3,600 active parsers, with new parser coverage content released on a weekly basis. Alert Logic® can create custom parsers at your request at no additional charge. To request a custom parser, contact Alert Logic Support. Note that our parser technology is retroactive; when a new parser has been created, it will work with all relevant historical log data.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?