The normalization process is based on parsers created to extract all relevant information out of a raw log file. There are currently over 3,600 active parsers, with new parser coverage content released on a weekly basis. Alert Logic® can create custom parsers at your request at no additional charge. To request a custom parser, contact Alert Logic Support. Note that our parser technology is retroactive; when a new parser has been created, it will work with all relevant historical log data.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I access container metadata using search?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?
Please sign in to leave a comment.