Data integrity is monitored and validated as each data packet is received. A SHA-256 value is calculated for the entire packet and verified when received and written to the static Alert Logic® data grid. Audit and data-store prevents the deletion or modification of individual records and allows organizations to count on the accuracy and the integrity of the log records. The stats of the Alert Logic log management data replication and packet validation process is monitored by the Alert Logic Support team on a real-time basis in order to ensure replications are successful. Integrity checks will alert if corruption occurs, and will log the incident and escalate to the Support team for repair.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I access container metadata using search?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?
Please sign in to leave a comment.