Other than the base rule set, which is vast and covers the OWASP Top 10 and many additional known vulnerabilities, you can add regex-, URL-, and/or path-based detection rules based on your application and traffic needs.
Articles in this section
- Can Web Security Manager Premier turn off writing to the XFF header?
- Can Web Security Manager Premier write a custom header?
- Does Web Security Manager Premier support connection throttling?
- How do I configure forward secrecy in Web Security Manager?
- How do I disable TLS 1.0 or earlier?
- How does Alert Logic assist with scrapers?
- How does Alert Logic handle expired SSL certificates?
- How does SSL mutual authentication work?
- How does the Alert Logic web application firewall scale in the event of a Denial-of-Service attack?
- How does the AWS Auto Scaling Web Security Manager master share SSL certificates with the worker nodes?