Two new service reports - Current Users and User Login Trends - have been added to the Alert Logic® console. They can be found at Reports > Service > Users and are available to all customers. These reports provide more detailed visibility into provisioned users and their usage trends.
Current Users Report
The Current Users report provides a visual overview of the users in your account. Benefits of utilizing this report include:
- Visibility into users provisioned in the Alert Logic console
- Confirmation that users no longer requiring access have successfully been removed
- Ability to determine which users are assigned specific user roles
- Verification of last login and password reset
For technical details on the Current Users report, see the Current Users documentation.
User Login Trends Report
The User Login Trends report provides a visual overview and a list of the users who log into the Alert Logic console. Benefits of utilizing this report include:
- Visibility into which users are logging directly into the Alert Logic console vs. via API
- Ability to evaluate how often and when users log in
- Identification of login patterns or anomalies within a selected month
For technical details on the User Login Trends report, see the User Login Trends documentation.