Several new reports and report updates are now available in the Alert Logic console for Alert Logic Managed Detection & Response customers. This release includes nine new National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-171 Audit reports, as well as enhancements to log reporting and scan reporting. Read on to learn more about these report enhancements.
New NIST 800-171 Reports
Nine new reports are available in the Alert Logic console to help you demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the NIST 800-171. The following reports are now available:
- NIST 800-171 3.1 Access Control
- NIST 800-171 3.3 Audit and Accountability
- NIST 800-171 3.4 Configuration Management
- NIST 800-171 3.5 Identification and Authentication
- NIST 800-171 3.6 Incident Response
- NIST 800-171 3.11 Risk Assessment
- NIST 800-171 3.12 Security Assessment
- NIST 800-171 3.13 System and Communications Protection
- NIST 800-171 3.14 System and Information Integrity
To access these reports, navigate to (navigation menu) > Validate > Reports > Compliance > click VIEW under NIST 800-171 Audit.
For more information on these reports, refer to our NIST Audit Reports documentation.
A few minor updates are also now available for existing reports.
- Two new columns - Host Name and IP Address - have been added to the Log Collection report and the Top 10 Log Collectors report. These new columns allow you to more easily identify resources listed in the report.
- Two new filters and three new columns have been added to the Last Scanned Breakdown report. The new Asset Scope filter allows you to include all assets or only those in scope for a deployment, while the new Scan Schedule Name filter allows you to filter the report to a specific scan schedule.
In addition, three new columns - Last Scan Start Time, Last Scan End Time, and Scan Duration - display the scan times and durations for a more detailed view of when each scan occurred.