Community Member GuidelinesPinned Featured
Alert Logic® encourages Community members to share their cloud security and compliance knowledge for the benefit of all. When engaging with us and each other, it is important to be respectful.
Dos & Dont's
Here are some dos and don’ts to remember:
- Read topic descriptions before deciding where to post
- Give enough detail, including screenshots if necessary
- Offer constructive responses
- Feel free to refer to relevant Alert Logic Knowledge Base articles
- Post, comment, or link to deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, retaliating, hateful, invasive, or harassing content
- Post, comment, or link to offensive, inappropriate, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, or inflammatory content
- Post, comment, or link to content that promotes illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography
- Post, comment, or link to malicious software
- Post, comment, link to or promote spam
- Post, comment, or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights
- Post, comment, or link to information that violates anyone’s privacy rights
- Post, comment, or link to confidential information of Alert Logic, its partners, affiliates, vendors, or any third party
- Misrepresent yourself, lie about your identity or affiliation, or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Alert Logic
- Solicit community members for any commercial purpose or request that they interact with you outside of the community for support
- Post, comment, or link to disparaging content about Alert Logic, its partners, affiliates, or vendors
- Intentionally provide inaccurate answers to questions
We reserve the right to reject or remove any posts or comments that do not conform to our Community Member Guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines, then please contact us at email@example.com.
Public Profile Disclaimer: Please note that all Community members who contribute to the Community or comment on Knowledge Base articles have a public profile. This profile can be viewed by other users and visitors via a post or comment of yours. Your profile will contain your Knowledge Base and Community contributions and your account contact name. No sensitive information about you or your organization will ever appear here. If you wish to opt out of having a profile, contact the Alert Logic Community team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Support Center supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
- Apple Safari: iOS 9 and higher
- Google Chrome: latest version
Post is closed for comments.