The public API does not return data for legacy physical Threat Manager appliances. The status and any other operational details about these appliances must be pulled by Alert Logic. To obtain this information, contact Alert Logic Support.
Articles in this section
- Can I authenticate against the Cloud Insight API?
- Can I utilize the public API for a legacy physical Threat Manager appliance?
- How can I access the API with a PowerShell script using the Invoke-WebRequest command?
- How can I authenticate against the Cloud Defender API using my API key?
- How can I request an API key for my Cloud Defender account?
- What are the API endpoint URLs for each of the Cloud Defender data centers?
- Where can I find Alert Logic API documentation?