- Can Alert Logic be configured for SAML via an Identity Provider?
- Can new users only be added to the Alert Logic console by Alert Logic?
- Does Alert Logic offer product training?
- How can I access the Threat Intelligence Center?
- How can I change who gets email notifications on escalated incidents?
- How do I log in to the Alert Logic mobile app?
- Are there benefits to using the Alert Logic agent vs. a SPAN configuration for Alert Logic MDR?
- Can agents white-list traffic?
- Can I delete a network in a data center deployment?
- Can the Alert Logic agent transport network traffic to the Alert Logic appliance on a customizable port?
- Does the Alert Logic agent require a reboot after installation?
- How can I install an Alert Logic agent on a Linux Auto Scaling Instance?
Amazon Web Services
- Can I be billed annually instead of monthly if I purchased my Alert Logic service through the AWS Marketplace?
- Do you need approval from Amazon Web Services to run vulnerability scans through Alert Logic?
- Does Alert Logic support AWS Security Hub?
- How do GuardDuty and Alert Logic work together to monitor my AWS environments?
- How do I cancel a subscription to an Alert Logic product in AWS Marketplace?
- How do I forward AWS VPC flow logs to an S3 bucket for collection?
- Can I utilize the public API for a legacy physical Threat Manager appliance?
- How can I access the Cloud Defender API with a PowerShell script using the Invoke-WebRequest command?
- How can I authenticate against the Cloud Defender API using my API key?
- How can I request an API key for my Cloud Defender account?
- What are the API endpoint URLs for each of the Cloud Defender data centers?
- Where can I find Alert Logic API documentation?
- Does Alert Logic use two-factor authentication for SSH access to appliances?
- How are SSH keys and certificates stored on appliances?
- How do I wipe my appliance?
- How is the security of appliances assured?
- In the event that a virtual appliance is lost, how is recovery performed?
- What are Alert Logic’s standard HTTP/HTTPS ports?
- Does Alert Logic scanning support excluding hosts from being scanned?
- Does Cloud Insight scan Docker's application containers?
- What happens when there are no /28 subnets available in the VPC I want to deploy scanning appliances in?
- What ports does Alert Logic check by default for EC2 configuration hardening checks?
Cloud Insight Essentials
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- Can I apply filters on network traffic?
- Do I need an Alert Logic appliance to collect threat traffic?
- How frequent and what size are the IDS signature updates that are sent to Alert Logic appliances?
- How long does Alert Logic keep event and incident data?
- What are the definitions of event classifications?
- What AWS instance types are supported by Alert Logic?
Reports and Dashboards
- Can I include the same asset in multiple scan schedules?
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Does Alert Logic combine results from internal network and agent-based vulnerability scans?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does Alert Logic support vulnerability scanning without an appliance?
Web Application Firewall
- Can the Alert Logic WAF protect me from DoS and DDoS?
- How do I configure forward secrecy for the Alert Logic Web Application Firewall?
- How do I disable TLS 1.0 or earlier?
- How does Alert Logic assist with scrapers?
- How does Alert Logic handle expired SSL certificates?
- How does SSL mutual authentication work?