The following article describes how to close all incidents of a certain status in the Alert Logic® console.
- In the Alert Logic console, access the Incidents list.
Note: Alert Logic Essentials, Professional, or Enterprise customers can find the Incidents list at the navigation menu () > Respond > Incidents. Cloud Defender or Threat Manager customers, click Incidents > List.
- In the left-hand side filter bar, select the status type that you wish to bulk close.
- Check the bulk actions box to the left of the Organize by... drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to confirm that all incidents are checked. If there are more incidents within the status type than can fit on one page, scroll to the bottom of the list to have each incident checked. Note: There is a limit of 100 incidents per bulk group.
- Once you've confirmed that all incidents in the status type are within the bulk group, click the check mark icon ().
- Select the appropriate Threat Assessment and click Close.
Please sign in to leave a comment.