Using the Alert Logic® console you can close all incidents of a certain status. For example, if you want to close all currently Open Incidents you can do this by filtering for Open incidents and then selecting them all for closure.
- At the top of the Alert Logic console, in the drop-down menu, click Incidents.
- Click the Search button to show the Incidents list.
- Under Search Filters, in the Filter Type list, select Status. Then in the Condition list, select in.
- In the Status list, select the status you want to search for (e.g. Open, Administratively Closed, etc.).
- Click Apply Filters.
- At the bottom of the Incidents list, click Select All.
- Right-click anywhere over the Incidents list and select Close Selected Incidents. Your incidents are now closed, and their status is now Administratively Closed.