Several predefined reports are available for Alert Logic® Log Management including, but not limited to: CIO Threat Report, CIO Threat Trend Report, Blocked Hosts Report, User’s Actions Log, Incident Reports, FFIEC, PCI, and HIPAA. While Alert Logic does not have specific NERC-CIP reports, the FFIEC report pack can be modified to meet the NERC-CIP and SOX compliance requirements as they pertain to log management.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I access container metadata using search?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?