Several predefined reports are available for Alert Logic® Log Management including, but not limited to: CIO Threat Report, CIO Threat Trend Report, Blocked Hosts Report, User’s Actions Log, Incident Reports, FFIEC, PCI, and HIPAA. While Alert Logic does not have specific NERC-CIP reports, the FFIEC report pack can be modified to meet the NERC-CIP and SOX compliance requirements as they pertain to log management.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?