There are no specific infrastructure requirements associated with having the Alert Logic® Log Management functionality active. The limited footprint of infrastructure for the customer includes agents, virtual appliances, physical appliances, or remote collectors. The only requirement associated with collection is the ability to collect logs via Windows Event Viewer/channels, flat file, or syslog.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I access container metadata using search?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?