The following terms are related to Alert Logic Intelligent Response and have been identified as important for customers to understand.
Intelligent Response Glossary
- Analytic - An incident's type or category, which corresponds to a specific detection capability, such as the detection of a brute force attack; Alert Logic continues to add analytics as new attacks are detected
- Approval - Request for a human to allow an automated response to proceed for a particular response target
- Exclusion - User-defined exceptions to an automated process, such as in Intelligent Response or scanning
- Incident response - The process Alert Logic follows when addressing a detected cybersecurity attack in a customer's environment
- Log - Application information, system preferences, or user activities generated from your environment by the Alert Logic Log Management service
- Response target - The user, host, IP address, etc. on which a response will be taken
- Shun - A blocking action on a firewall or web application firewall
For detailed information on Intelligent Response, see these Alert Logic support resources:
- Intelligent Response for Managed Detection & Response
- Alert Logic Mobile Application
- Intelligent Response Simple Responses Automation Types
- Intelligent Response Simple Responses Workflow
- Intelligent Response Simple Responses Customer Approval Workflow
- How do I log in to the Alert Logic mobile app?
- Intelligent Response Frequently Asked Questions
- Get Started with Automated Response
- Get Started with Simple Responses
- Simple Response Configuration Guide
Please sign in to leave a comment.