The following article describes how an Alert Logic® Web Security Manager™ customer can redirect HTTP traffic directly to the HTTPS version of the site. This procedure is performed using an external redirect from HTTP to HTTPS.
- In the Alert Logic console, under the Configuration main menu tab, click WAF in the submenu.
- Click Websites in the left sidebar.
- Click Manage Website to the right of the website whose traffic you would like to redirect.
- Hover your mouse over ADC in the top tab menu of the screen that pops up and click Virtual host.
- Scroll down to the Redirects section and check the Enable external redirects box.
- Make sure that the fields below the check box read as follows:
Match type: prefix
Redirect externally to: https://www.[your website].com/
- Click Add New.