The following article provides instructions on how customers can forward Alert Logic® web application firewall (WAF) logs to an external logging source.
- In the Alert Logic console, click Configuration, and then click WAF.
- In the side panel, click Appliances.
- To the far right of the applicable appliance, click Manage Appliances.
- In the left-hand menu of the window that appears, under System, click Configuration.
- Under Logging to external host, click the Enable logging to external syslog.
- Input the IP address of your central syslog device in the Syslog server text field.
- Indicate the level of logging you would like from the Threshold drop-down menu.
- Click Save settings.