If you are unsure of your Alert Logic subscription - whether you are subscribed to MDR (Managed Detection & Response) or Cloud Defender / legacy - you can quickly identify your subscription based on the home page of your Alert Logic console.
- Navigate to the home page of the Alert Logic console.
- Look at the top left corner of the home page.
- If your home page looks like the below image, you have an MDR subscription.
If your home page looks like the below image, you have a Cloud Defender / Legacy subscription.
Cloud Defender / Legacy Product Subscription
If you are unsure of which Alert Logic Cloud Defender / Legacy products and services you have licensed, you can use the Monthly Service Review report within the Alert Logic console to view a list of your licensed products and services.
This information can be useful when reviewing the status of Alert Logic products and services on the Alert Logic Status page. For more information about this page, refer to the About the Alert Logic Status Page knowledge base article.
Note: This section of information applies only to customers with Alert Logic® Cloud Defender™, Alert Logic Threat Manager™, or Alert Logic Log Manager™ entitlements.
- In the Alert Logic console, click Reports.
- In the submenu, click Service.
- Select View in the Capability Usage box.
- Select Monthly Service Review under Available Reports.
- You can find your products and services in the Products and Services section. To view information about what’s included in a specific product or service, hover your mouse over the information icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.