IDS content updates can vary in size but are generally no larger than four MB in size. For more information on release frequency and other maintenance information, refer to our When and how often does Alert Logic perform appliance and product maintenance? article.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply filters on network traffic?
- Do I need an Alert Logic appliance to collect threat traffic?
- How frequent and what size are the IDS signature updates that are sent to Alert Logic appliances?
- How long does Alert Logic keep event and incident data?
- What are the definitions of event classifications?
- What AWS instance types are supported by Alert Logic?
- What can the Alert Logic network intrusion detection system block?
- What ciphers does Alert Logic accept?
- What is the Alert Logic Decryptor?
- What is the difference between a tap and a SPAN?