Alert Logic® applications use Auth0 (https://auth0.com/) to allow secure authentication transactions across different origins. Auth0 provides a cross-origin authentication flow which makes use of third-party cookies. This helps to create a secure login and to prevent phishing when creating a single sign-on experience.
Alert Logic applications require that third-party cookies are allowed in the browser so that auth0 can get/set cookies from alertlogic.auth0.com.
The setting “Block third-party cookies” is turned on by default in the Google Chrome browser for Microsoft Windows. Use the following procedure to ensure that the setting “Block third-party cookies” is turned off.
- In the Chrome browser window, click the More icon (), then click Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings.
- Click Cookies and site data.
- Unselect Block third-party cookies.