You can set a quick block to a maximum of 24 hours, and policy-based blocking can be set to a maximum of 9999 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply filters on network traffic?
- Do I need an Alert Logic appliance to collect threat traffic?
- How frequent and what size are the IDS signature updates that are sent to Alert Logic appliances?
- How long does Alert Logic keep event and incident data?
- What are the definitions of event classifications?
- What AWS instance types are supported by Alert Logic?
- What can the Alert Logic network intrusion detection system block?
- What ciphers does Alert Logic accept?
- What is the Alert Logic Decryptor?
- What is the difference between a tap and a SPAN?