The following article describes how to export a list of hosts that have been affected by a specific vulnerability, remediation, or exposure.
- In the Alert Logic console, navigate to the Exposures page by selecting (navigation menu) > Respond > Exposures.
- Open the drop-down menu at the top of the data table that reads Remediations and select Exposures.
- Enter a specific CVE or text string in the Search bar at the top right of the data table.
- Check the empty check box at the top left of the data table to select all rows in the list, or select one or more individual checkboxes.
- Click Export to create a CSV file of matching vulnerability instances and affected hosts.