The following article describes how to export a list of hosts that have been affected by a specific vulnerability, remediation, or exposure.
- For customers on the Cloud Defender platform, in the Alert Logic console, click Reports > Vulnerabilities. For customers on the Managed Detection & Response platform, click Validate > Reports > Vulnerabilities.
- Click View under Current Vulnerability Finder.
- Click Current Vulnerability Finder under Available Reports.
- Select the appropriate dropdowns for current vulnerabilities found in your environment.
- Enter the CVE-ID or Vulnerability Name. Once done, the item will appear in the interactive report.
- Hover over the remediation field and a tile will appear that provides a link to “list all instances.” This is where you can export all affected assets for that remediation.