Vulnerability results are consolidated after the successful completion of each scan. When an internal network scan is completed on a host, the scan results are combined with the latest agent-based scan results for the host. When an agent-based scan is completed on a host, the results are combined with the latest internal network scan results for the host. The vulnerability results can only be combined if there are results from both scan types and if scan results do not exceed the 100-day expiration period. For example, only agent-based scan results will be presented and available when there are no internal network scan results or the internal network scan results are older than 100 days.
Note: An incomplete or partial scan will not trigger a consolidation of vulnerability results.
For additional details on agent-based scanning, see these support resources:
- 05/03/2022: Agent-Based Scanning Enhancements
- Will Alert Logic run all network checks against a host with agent-based scanning enabled?
- Does Alert Logic support vulnerability scanning without an appliance?
- 11/17/2021: Agent-Based Scanning
- What is the difference between agent-based scanning, and authenticated and unauthenticated scanning?
- Agent-Based Scanning
- Manage Scan Schedules
- Get Started with Alert Logic Scans
- About Alert Logic Scans
- AWS Deployment Configuration - Automatic Mode (Essentials)
- AWS Deployment Configuration - Manual Mode (Essentials
- Microsoft Azure Deployment Configuration (Essentials)
- Data Center Deployment Configuration (Essentials)
- Data Center Deployment Configuration - Google Cloud Platform (Essentials)
Please sign in to leave a comment.