Customers do not have the ability to erase appliance data. Appliance recycling and data erasure are performed by authorized third-party vendors (Geep and Blancco). Both vendors comply with the Department of Defense (DOD) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-88 for media sanitization.
Articles in this section
- Does Alert Logic use two-factor authentication for SSH access to appliances?
- How are SSH keys and certificates stored on appliances?
- How do I wipe my appliance?
- How is the security of appliances assured?
- In the event that a virtual appliance is lost, how is recovery performed?
- What are Alert Logic’s standard HTTP/HTTPS ports?
- What is a double assignment policy?
- What is the TLS ROBOT vulnerability and are Alert Logic appliances affected by it?
- When and how often does Alert Logic perform appliance and product maintenance?