Alert Logic Managed Detection and Response customers now have access to enhancements in the Alert Logic console for downloading and processing CSV data requests for the Vulnerability Analysis reports:
- Download CSV files using CREATE REPORT feature
- Generate streamlined Full Data CSV files
Read on to learn more about each enhancement.
Download CSV files using CREATE REPORT feature
The Full Data CSV report format option has been enabled in the CREATE REPORT feature for the Vulnerability Analysis reports.
The previous workaround to access the Full Data option on the Tableau View Data page has been removed.
Generate Streamlined Full Data CSV Files
The generation of CSV files for Vulnerability Analysis reports has been decoupled from report data processing to enable the following changes to Full Data CSV report files:
- Column/fields that are duplicates, deprecated, or exclusively used for internal purposes have been removed.
- Summary Data CSV files only include the data presented in the filters, visualizations, and tables of the interactive report in the Alert Logic console.
- The order of columns/fields in the CSV files have been modified due to adding or removing fields.
- CSV filenames and column/field names have been updated to be more consistent across reports.
Refer to this attachment for the specific changes to the CSV files for each Vulnerability Analysis report:
Learn more about report downloads and schedules with the following Alert Logic documentation: